· To achieve quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets.
· Managing and Mentoring Sales
· Maintaining a healthy pipeline
· Engaging in marketing activities and generating leads.
· Achieving business success by discovering, qualifying, and securing opportunities.
· Managing prospects and acquiring customers.
· Identifying the requirements to work with pre-sales consultants.
· Collaborating with Principle (Vendor).
· Periodic health checks of existing customers to ensure reference, retention, prompt renewals, and possible upsell opportunities
· Maintaining CRM systems.
· Updating/improving informative sales materials continuously.
· Holds at least one years of experience in relevant positions with one years of experience in selling Business Applications (ERP, CRM, HRM, Accounting).
· Good track record of achieving sales targets.
· Developing sales strategies with a solid understanding of business processes.
· Leadership and Mentoring skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Exhibits a friendly and energetic demeanor.
· Convincing, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
· Multitasking skills - prioritizing and managing time well are essential.
· Has an understanding of various industries and business processes.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills as well as the ability to be flexible and multi-task.
Candidates interested should send a detailed resume, stating their current salary, their anticipated salary, and their notice period via the 'Apply Now' button.