We are seeking for a highly creative and imaginative full-time designer who can work closely with the marketing team to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
Support all aspects of design process - from concept to completion, design and production.
Assist in assets creations for branding and various marketing campaign on diverse platforms (eDMs, website UI/UX, social media, advertisement, collaterals, powerpoint, digital campaigns, animated digital banners).
Maintain the brand consistency across all visual assets.
Simple motion graphic and video creation.
Shoot and edit short-form video for creative contents.
Assist and support other creative areas when needed like photoshooting, styling and retouching.
Contribute ideas and think creatively while defining the design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Ensure smooth coordination of advertising processes such as development of artwork, colour separation and printing requirements with the guidance of creative manager.
Assist in marketing strategy development plan.
Degree/diploma in design communication preferred.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom).
Basic motion graphic and video editing skills.
Basic photography and videography skills.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Recognised work ethic and time management skills.
An open mind to learn new things beyond just designing, and a genuine passion to grow together with the company.
Good commercial awareness.
Find out more about our company here:
- Creative design contents creation
- Create online and offline creative assets
- Manage deadline schedules and concept ideas
- Create and edit short from video
- Assist in marketing strategy development
- Diploma or higher
- Passion in design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite applications
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Great communication skills
Nice to have
- Basic video editing / motion graphic skills
- Photography and videography skills
- Experience in writing online content
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create creative design and content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
Find out more on our website.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position.
Attractive salary package.
Near to MRT
8 minutes walking distance from
Yio Chu Kang MRT.
Weekly company lunch provided