Field Sales Manager
• Develop & execute product sales & marketing strategies
• Developing new customers and servicing strategic customers
• Providing sales support with marketing tools to maximize orders
• Channeling and build relationships with targeted list of accounts.
• Maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the client organization.
• Good understanding of customer hierarchy of needs to fill in the Gap.
• Periodic review with Top Leadership team on the action plans and improvements.
• Understanding market trends & customer roadmap.
• Follow through design-in funnels & submit sales activity reports on a timely basis
• Achieve the revenue set by the company
• Sound Knowledge of Electronics / Semiconductor Market.
• Min Diploma/ Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Min 3 years’ experience in Electronics industry.
• Strong interest in customer/supplier interaction. Willing to travel.
• Strong in techno-commercial negotiations, Key Account Management, Client Relationship Management, Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Possess Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis
• Resourcefulness, Good presentation, able to manage and maintain multiple active projects simultaneously would be helpful.