We are seeking dynamic talents to join our firm as a System Analyst at McCoy ODES!
What you will do:-
• Collaborate and understand current processes and challenges, and propose ways for system improvement.
• Align customer requirements and business requirements with technical specifications and work with vendors to deliver cost effective solutions
• Ongoing application support for system and the associated interfaces and the relevant modules
• Work with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies
• Perform the necessary IT General Controls associated with the system and maintain check.
Let’s talk more about you.
If you are someone with:-
• Degree in IT/ Computer Engineering/ equivalent with 3-5 years of related working experience in implementing and maintaining IT systems
• Knowledge and experience in the field
• Good programming skills
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Vendor and Project Management Skills
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
• A driven, independent personality.
We want you! Join our team today by clicking on the button below!