Your Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Functional Lead, your responsibilities will include:
· Conducting workshops and interviews to understand client requirements in terms of workflow/reporting/processing
· Constructing ERP solutions that meet clients' target state requirements. Developing strategic planning and leading practices for clients, while encouraging them to adopt standard practices
· Documentation of ERP processes
· Updating deployment progress
· Examine interfaces, reports, and query scripts in programs and scripts
· Develop training material, deliver training, and support users after the transition.
We seek a leader
We, at McCoy ODES, believe in encouraging leadership. As part of our purpose and shared values, we expect our people to challenge themselves, identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people, and the communities, and make a difference.
Managers across McCoy Odes, are also expected to: -
· Understand and align our people to the goals we believe in, Priorities and set the right direction by establishing positive relationships with our stakeholders.
· Be an influence and a role model. Provide equal opportunities to everyone to challenge themselves and grow!
· Provide customer service that is second to none. Drive high performance from people by encouraging collaboration!
· Promote a team culture of diversity and respect, where people are valued for the work they do
· Recognize people for the impact they make in teams
Let’s talk about you.
If you are someone with:
· Cloud-based ERP experience
· Project consulting experience
· ERP Project management experience
· At least experience with at least one implementation of a complete cloud-based ERP system.
· Strong knowledge of ERP systems and processes
· Experience in working in consulting teams to deliver solutions using agile methodologies and committed to exploring multiple industries
· Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Self-motivated and able to work in challenging environments and situations.
· Inherit problem-solving skills that are client-focused and skills to think out of the box, work under pressure and cater to tight project timelines with a willingness to work outside of the office base.
· The ability to demonstrate sound business acumen, teamwork, and of course, leadership
· A keen awareness of the consulting lifestyle and the ability to travel
Join our team today!