R718J Wireless Dry Contact Interface
R718J can be connected to external dry contact devices, such as various switches, buttons, relays and reed switch outputs. It can detect the closure or disconnection signal of the dry contacts. Based on SX1276 wireless communication module, the wireless communication is compatible with LoRaWAN™ protocol (ClassA).
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
R718J can be connected to external dry contact devices, such as various switches, buttons, relays and reed switch outputs. It can detect the closure or disconnection signal of the dry contacts. Based on SX1276 Wireless Communication Module, wireless communication is compatible with LoRaWAN™ Protocol (ClassA).
- Wireless Range of 10km
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved Interference Immunity
- Improved Power Management for Longer Battery Life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for Sensor Data Messages)
- Battery Life: Please Refer To Web: http://Www.Netvox.Com.Tw/Electric/Electric_calc.Html
- Over-The-Air Updates (Future)
- Third-Party Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring And Notification System To Configure Sensors, View Data
- And Set Alerts Via SMS Text And Email (Optional)
- Available Third-Party Platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- R718X Series Carry Magnets Which Can Be Attached To Ferromagnetic Materials And Objects
Specifications for R718J Wireless Dry Contact Interface
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or US915|
|Power type||2 X 3.6V ER14505 AA|
|Sleep Power consumption||22uA|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.