R718N17 Wireless Single-Phase Current Meter with 1 x 75A Clamp-On CT
The Netvox R718N17 LoRaWAN wireless single-phase current detector is used to detect 1-phase electrical input current.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
The Netvox R718N17 LoRaWAN wireless single-phase current detector is used to detect 1-phase electrical input current. The R718N17 device is compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol and integrates a chip module that conforms to the LoRaWAN wireless protocol to display the collected data in the gateway. The R718N17 device is powered by a battery and obtains the load AC current value through the current transformer. The R718N17 device adopts the split-core current transformer, which can be conveniently connected to the measuring device. The communication is fully compatible with LoRaWAN™ Protocol (Class A).
- Wireless Range of 10km
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved Interference Immunity
- Improved Power Management for Longer Battery Life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for Sensor Data Messages)
- Battery Life: Please Refer To Web: http://Www.Netvox.Com.Tw/Electric/Electric_calc.Html
- Over-The-Air Updates (Future)
- Third-Party Online Wireless Sensor Monitoring And Notification System To Configure Sensors, View Data
- And Set Alerts Via SMS Text And Email (Optional)
- Available Third-Party Platform: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
- R718X Series Carry Magnets Which Can Be Attached To Ferromagnetic Materials And Objects
Specifications for R718N17 Wireless Single-Phase Current Meter with 1 x 75A Clamp-On CT
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or US915|
|Power type||2 X 3.6V ER14505 AA|
|Sleep Power consumption||25uA|
|Sensor Measurement Range||1A~75A|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.