RAK4200 breakout board
5.5V module Radial lead plastic case 1F
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK4200 Breakout Board is specifically designed to allow easy access to the pins on the board in order to simplify development and testing. The breakout board footprint is based on XBee form factor and its main purpose is to allow the RAK4200 stamp module pins to be transferred to 2.54 mm headers.
The board itself has the RAK4200 at its core, integrating an STM32L071KB MCU and an SX1276 LoRa transceiver. It has Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 9.40 uA (down to 1.08 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode and high LoRa output power (19 dBm) in work mode.
The board complies with LoRaWAN 1.0.2 specification. It also supports Lora P2P Point to Point communication.
The low power, long-range LoRa communication capabilities of the board make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field such as home automation, sensor networks, building automation, personal area networks applications (health/fitness sensors and monitors, etc.)
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Frequency range: 863–923 MHz (entire LoRa high band spectrum)
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz Bandwidth
- LoRa Tx power up to 19 dBm
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption of 9.40 uA (down to 1.08 μA @ 2.0 V) in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex M0+ with MPU
- Up to 128 KB flash memory with ECC
- 20 KB RAM
- 6 KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
Specifications for RAK4200 breakout board
|Frequency band||High frequency or Low frequency|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.