RAK7289 WisGate Edge Pro
WisGate Edge Max is an ideal product for IoT commercial deployment and is Class A and C compliant. Its modularity and customization options allow for flexibility when deploying a solution. With its industrial-grade components, it achieves a high standard of reliability.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
RAK7289 WisGate Edge Max is an ideal product for IoT commercial deployment. With its industrial-grade components, it achieves a high standard of reliability.
Supports up to 16 LoRa channels, multi backhaul with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cellular connectivity. Optionally there is a dedicated port for different power options, solar panels, and batteries. With its new enclosure design, it allows the LTE, Wi-Fi, and GPS antennas to be inside the enclosure.
The gateway provides for a solid out-of-the-box experience for quick deployment. Additionally, since its software and UI sits on top of OpenWRT it is perfect for the development of custom applications (via the open SDK).
Thus, the RAK7289 is suited for any use case scenario, be it rapid deployment or customization with regards to UI and functionality.
- IP67/NEMA-6 industrial-grade enclosure with cable glands
- PoE (802.3af) + Surge Protection
- Dual LoRa Concentrators for up to 16 channels
- Backhaul: Wi-Fi, LTE and Ethernet
- Supports DC 12V or Solar power supply with Electricity monitoring (Solar Kit optional)
- Internal antenna for Wi-Fi, GPS, and LTE, External antenna for LoRa
- Built-in Network Server
- Software and UI sit on top of OpenWRT
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3
- LoRa Frame filtering (node whitelisting)
- MQTT v3.1 Bridging with TLS encryption
- Buffering of LoRa frames in Packet Forwarder mode in case of NS outage (no data loss)
- Full duplex (optional)
- Listen Before Talk (optional)
- Fine timestamping (optional)
Specifications for RAK7289 WisGate Edge Pro
|Channels||8 channels or 16 channels|
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
|4G LTE||without 4G LTE or with 4G LTE|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.